Formation Ag is actively looking to fill these positions
Monte Vista, CO
- Design new parts and equipment for various mechanical applications.
- Contribute ideas for new designs and products.
- Analyze current designs and products and develop improvements or new products.
- Support R&D projects with research, calculation, design, and analysis.
- Use FEA to ensure the strength and functionality of framing and supports.
- Perform engineering calculations.
- Ensure design for manufacturability.
- Research, spec, and order parts for projects and equipment.
- Support and manage warranty when needed.
- Create and write shop manufacturing instructions including 2D and CAD engineering drawings.
- Create and track bills of materials for projects.
- Manage projects from initial concept through field implementation.
- Collaborate with team members.
- Knowledge of the product development process is necessary.
- Handle and manage multiple projects at the same time, and prioritize and make decisions.
- Ability to travel to assist with field support, warranty, testing, or setup (<5%).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Foreign Academic Equivalent.
- Requires at least 2 years of experience in mechanical engineering and machinery design, including exposure to agricultural implement design.
- Requires experience with 2D and 3D modeling in Solidworks PDM or similar.
- Requires full competency in MS Office and related software.
- Requires relocation to the San Luis Valley of Colorado (no relocation package provided).
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
Formation Ag Inc.
1021 US HWY 285 N
Monte Vista, CO 81144.
NOTE: FORMATION AG, INC. MAINTAINS A STRICT NO RECREATIONAL DRUG POLICY FOR ALL EMPLOYEES AND PERFORMS RANDOM DRUG SCREENINGS TO ENFORCE THIS POLICY.
Application is by Resume only. For consideration, email resume to Randy Wright, email@example.com. This position qualifies for our employee referral program with incentives.