New for 2020!
The Super CleanCut is a new draper-style header designed to harvest the whole hemp plant. Cooperatively designed by Formation Ag and Bish Enterprises, the two biggest names in purpose-built hemp harvesters, the Super CleanCut increases yields and efficiency by picking up the crop, and leaving a larger percentage portion of the stalk in the field.
Our proprietary cutting and feeding mechanism reduces wrapping issues that most non-hemp-specific headers encounter. The poly snouts help lift lower branches to increase yield while reducing the amount of harvested stalk material. Aggressive cutting technology enables the mechanical harvesting of thicker stalks.
- Propriety cutting and feeding mechanism reduces or eliminates the wrapping issues that many headers encounter
- Snoots lift branches to increase yield while leaving the stalk
- Easy to change sickle-section design allows you to swap cut to use a more aggressive section for hemp, allowing you to get more life out of your knife components
- Backscreen reduces material loss, increasing bushel/acre yields
- Custom row-spacing available from 20” to 60” or wider
Hydraulically controlled row-unit chains
- Hydraulically controlled, self-tensioning row-unit chains
- In-cab speed control
- Well suited for “green stem” and heavier moisture conditions
- Reduces stalk intake by 20% over conventional swather style draper heads by operating 9 off the ground and using snouts to life lower branches
- Elevated side discharge available
Draper belt with side or elevated discharge
- Choose to side discharge or elevate using an unloading conveyor
- 9” minimum cut height lifts branches to preserve yield while leaving the stalk
- Pick up the crop- leave the stalk!
The Super CleanCut can also be adapted to fit the 2019 model of Formation Ag’s CleanCut Harvester!
*Clean stripping requires a brush add-on, and has not been tested on all varieties. 100% stripping cannot be guaranteed.