New for 2020!
The Super CleanCut is a new draper-style header designed to harvest the whole hemp plant. Cooperatively designed by Formation Ag and Bish Enterprises, the two biggest names in purpose-built hemp harvesters, the Super CleanCut increases yeilds and efficiency by picking up the crop, and leaving a larger percentage portion of the stalk in the field.
Our proprietary cutting and feeding mechanism reduces wrapping issues that most non-hemp-specific headers encounter. The poly snouts help lift lower branches to increase yield while reducing the amount of harvested stalk material. Aggressive cutting technology enables mechanical harvesting of thicker stalks.
- Propriety cutting and feeding mechanism reduces or eliminates the wrapping issues that many headers encounter
- Snoots lift branches to increase yield while leaving stalk
- Easy to change sickle-section design allows you to swap cut to use a more aggressive section for hemp, allowing you to get more life out of your knife components
- Backscreen reduces material loss, increasing bushel/acre yields
- Custom row-spacing available from 20” to 60” or wider
Hydraulically controlled row unit chains
- Hydraulically controlled, self-tensioning row unit chains
- In-cab speed control
- Well suited for “green stem” and heavier moisture conditions
- Reduces stalk intake by 20% over conventional swather style draper heads by operating 9 off the ground and using snouts to life lower branches
- Elevated side discharge available
Draper belt with side or elevated discharge
- Choose to side discharge or elevate using an unloading conveyor
- 9” minimum cut height lifts branches to preserve yield while leaving stalk
- Pick up the crop- leave the stalk!
The Super CleanCut can also be adapted to fit the 2019 model of Formation Ag’s CleanCut Harvester!
*Clean stripping requires brush add-on, and has not been tested on all varieties. 100% stripping cannot be guaranteed.