Flower and Stem SeparatorPre-Extraction, Dry Material Separation System
Quickly separate biomass from fiber and hurd from baled material quickly.
Formation Ag’s Flower and Stem separator is designed for use with whole plant or baled material.
We use a bale buster to agitate the material which then passes through the flower and stem separator. Seeds and flower material fall through the system for collection into super sacks while stem and fiber comes out in a separate stream.
A separate collection system collects the CBD heavy dust that is created during the process, reducing loss. Special filters are used in the filtration to reduce clogging from sticky flower material.
The system mechanically takes the place of manually stripping material, or slowly feeding stalks through small holes to remove buds and flowers from the stem. Flour collection runs from 1000 to 3000 pounds per hour depending on variety, flour quantity in the plants and setup of the processing location. The collected material is concentrated for CBD extraction.
- Bale Buster, Formation Ag’s separator unit, and dust collection system
- Runs off of a tractor’s hydraulic and drive system for on-farm processing
- Able to process square and round bales as well as whole plants fed in large quantities.
- Adjustable for fine-tuning processing speed and separation
- Configurable for your processing space and workflow
- Customizable screening sizes